openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Ahmad Alawsie <ahmad.uni...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 03:10:31 GMT
However, when I went on https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-415-Arabic/ and then
downloaded the Lang pack file (2nd file down on the list in that website), it initiated the
start-up of that file, and i have looked at the Arabic language on the installer window, all
looks good as far as I am concerned. Just a couple of spacing and spelling errors that will
be fixed ASAP.

Regards
Ahmad

From: Ahmad Alawsie<mailto:ahmad.united@hotmail.com>
Sent: 27 February 2018 02:57
To: l10n@openoffice.apache.org<mailto:l10n@openoffice.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x

Hi Matthias,

I have attempted to use the following link: https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-415-Arabic/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.5_Win_x86_install_ar.exe
to download the Arabic build of OpenOffice, but the error I get is “Windows cannot access
the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access
the item”. I want to run the test build ASAP, so any suggestions on this error. Can you
instruct me on how to run the test, I would appreciate it.

Regards,
Ahmad