openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forgot to mention that I am a university student...
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 11:39:11 GMT
On 06/02/2018 Ahmad Alawsie wrote:
> I have to contribute to an Open Source project, and that my contributions have to be
verified by being accepted. Is there anyway that this can be verified for my professor to
see?

If you mean that they must be visible, you already have plenty of
visibility with the web references to our Pootle installation and with
the issues you opened on Github.

If you instead mean that they should get some quality check and become
actually useful, then we will now have to work together to get in
included, as I explained in the other discussion. The first step is for
me (i.e., at least build Arabic for Linux starting from the old files,
so that we can measure the difference). I'll continue the other
conversation when I have something, but it will likely require a few days.

If you need some "official" certification, we can look into it, even
though the best way would probably be to have a blog post on the
OpenOffice blog where we explain your work.

Regards,
   Andrea.