openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Permission to show mailing history of my communication with my professor
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2018 17:27:47 GMT
Ahmad Alawsie wrote:
> can you confirm in your response to this email whether I have this permission to show
my professor evidence of my communication on this mailing list.

Everything that is publicly archived at

https://lists.apache.org/list.html?l10n@openoffice.apache.org

is clearly public. You can point your professor to this URL.

As for validating the work, we will still need to build it to
double-check. You haven't answered my question on what operating system
are you using (and most notably if you are able to use Linux-64bit
builds). Once we know that, we can look into starting the QA phase and
(but I anticipate it will take some time) add Arabic to supported languages.

Regards,
   Andrea.