openoffice-l10n mailing list archives: February 2018

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Ahmad Alawsie ENCOUNTERED A UNWORKING BUTTON - IMPORTANT Thu, 01 Feb, 00:55
Ahmad Alawsie RE: ENCOUNTERED A UNWORKING BUTTON - IMPORTANT Thu, 01 Feb, 22:39
Ahmad Alawsie SUGGESTION FOR THE TRANSLATION SERVICE Thu, 01 Feb, 22:58
Andrea Pescetti Re: ENCOUNTERED A UNWORKING BUTTON - IMPORTANT Fri, 02 Feb, 08:32
Andrea Pescetti Re: SUGGESTION FOR THE TRANSLATION SERVICE Fri, 02 Feb, 08:36
Ahmad Alawsie Encountered issue on Apache Translate Pootle Service website Fri, 02 Feb, 20:26
Ahmad Alawsie RE: ENCOUNTERED A UNWORKING BUTTON - IMPORTANT Fri, 02 Feb, 20:33
Ahmad Alawsie RE: SUGGESTION FOR THE TRANSLATION SERVICE Fri, 02 Feb, 20:42
Andrea Pescetti Re: Encountered issue on Apache Translate Pootle Service website Fri, 02 Feb, 21:09
Andrea Pescetti Re: SUGGESTION FOR THE TRANSLATION SERVICE Fri, 02 Feb, 21:16
Andrea Pescetti Re: ENCOUNTERED A UNWORKING BUTTON - IMPORTANT Fri, 02 Feb, 23:52
Ahmad Alawsie RE: Encountered issue on Apache Translate Pootle Service website Sun, 04 Feb, 23:59
Ahmad Alawsie Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x Mon, 05 Feb, 23:06
Ahmad Alawsie Forgot to mention that I am a university student... Tue, 06 Feb, 00:36
Ahmad Alawsie RE: ENCOUNTERED A UNWORKING BUTTON - IMPORTANT Tue, 06 Feb, 01:08
Keith N. McKenna Re: Ping Andrea Another problem with https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset Tue, 06 Feb, 01:12
Andrea Pescetti Re: Ping Andrea Another problem withhttps://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset Wed, 07 Feb, 16:44
Andrea Pescetti Re: Encountered issue on Apache Translate Pootle Service website Wed, 07 Feb, 17:24
Andrea Pescetti Re: Ping Andrea Another problem with https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset Wed, 07 Feb, 17:51
Keith N. McKenna Re: Ping Andrea Another problem withhttps://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset Wed, 07 Feb, 18:01
Andrea Pescetti Re: ENCOUNTERED A UNWORKING BUTTON - IMPORTANT Wed, 07 Feb, 18:38
Keith N. McKenna Re: Ping Andrea Another problem with https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset Wed, 07 Feb, 18:45
Matthias Seidel Re: Ping Andrea Another problem with https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset Wed, 07 Feb, 19:51
Ahmad Alawsie RE: ENCOUNTERED A UNWORKING BUTTON - IMPORTANT Wed, 07 Feb, 23:15
Marcus Re: ENCOUNTERED A UNWORKING BUTTON - IMPORTANT Wed, 07 Feb, 23:26
Ahmad Alawsie RE: ENCOUNTERED A UNWORKING BUTTON - IMPORTANT Wed, 07 Feb, 23:31
Andrea Pescetti Re: Ping Andrea Another problem with https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset Wed, 07 Feb, 23:51
Ahmad Alawsie Arabic UI translation complete... Thu, 08 Feb, 00:02
Keith N. McKenna Re: Arabic UI translation complete... Thu, 08 Feb, 00:28
Ahmad Alawsie RE: Arabic UI translation complete... Thu, 08 Feb, 01:42
Ahmad Alawsie Alternative solution for Pootle registration troubles... Thu, 08 Feb, 01:45
Andrea Pescetti Re: Alternative solution for Pootle registration troubles... Thu, 08 Feb, 07:47
Andrea Pescetti Re: Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x Thu, 08 Feb, 11:25
Andrea Pescetti Re: Forgot to mention that I am a university student... Thu, 08 Feb, 11:39
Ahmad Alawsie RE: SUGGESTION FOR THE TRANSLATION SERVICE Thu, 08 Feb, 22:55
Ahmad Alawsie The suggestion mode does not make sense..... Fri, 09 Feb, 01:48
Ahmad Alawsie RE: The suggestion mode does not make sense..... Fri, 09 Feb, 01:55
Keith N. McKenna Re: The suggestion mode does not make sense..... Fri, 09 Feb, 04:50
Andrea Pescetti Re: Ping Andrea Another problem with https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset Fri, 09 Feb, 09:43
Ahmad Alawsie Re: The suggestion mode does not make sense..... Fri, 09 Feb, 10:13
Andrea Pescetti Re: The suggestion mode does not make sense..... Fri, 09 Feb, 10:36
Ahmad Alawsie Re: The suggestion mode does not make sense..... Fri, 09 Feb, 10:42
Ahmad Alawsie Re: The suggestion mode does not make sense..... Fri, 09 Feb, 10:48
Andrea Pescetti Re: The suggestion mode does not make sense..... Fri, 09 Feb, 11:55
Ahmad Alawsie Re: The suggestion mode does not make sense..... Fri, 09 Feb, 11:58
Keith N. McKenna Re: Ping Andrea Another problem with https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset Fri, 09 Feb, 13:51
Kádár Csaba - YoheY [OpenOffice] Re: Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x Fri, 09 Feb, 14:48
Kádár Csaba - YoheY [OpenOffice] Re: The suggestion mode does not make sense..... Fri, 09 Feb, 14:49
Matthias Seidel Re: Ping Andrea Another problem with https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset Fri, 09 Feb, 16:13
Ahmad Alawsie RE: Encountered issue on Apache Translate Pootle Service website Sat, 10 Feb, 00:44
Ahmad Alawsie Pootle OpenOffice Server manager Sat, 10 Feb, 14:47
Matthias Seidel Re: Fwd: Re: Assistance to build OpenOffice Hindi Version Sat, 10 Feb, 18:18
Andrea Pescetti Re: Pootle OpenOffice Server manager Mon, 12 Feb, 22:09
Ahmad Alawsie Permission to show mailing history of my communication with my professor Tue, 13 Feb, 15:55
Andrea Pescetti Re: Permission to show mailing history of my communication with my professor Tue, 13 Feb, 17:27
Matthias Seidel Re: Permission to show mailing history of my communication with my professor Tue, 13 Feb, 21:42
Ahmad Alawsie Re: Permission to show mailing history of my communication with my professor Tue, 13 Feb, 21:43
Ahmad Alawsie RE: Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x Thu, 22 Feb, 18:44
Andrea Pescetti Re: Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x Thu, 22 Feb, 22:49
Ahmad Alawsie Re: Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x Thu, 22 Feb, 22:53
Ahmad Alawsie RE: Alternative solution for Pootle registration troubles... Thu, 22 Feb, 23:38
Matthias Seidel Re: Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x Thu, 22 Feb, 23:48
Dave Fisher Re: Alternative solution for Pootle registration troubles... Fri, 23 Feb, 00:58
Pedro Albuquerque Re: Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x Fri, 23 Feb, 06:56
Ahmad Alawsie RE: SUGGESTION FOR THE TRANSLATION SERVICE Fri, 23 Feb, 23:13
Andrea Pescetti Re: Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x Sat, 24 Feb, 06:45
Matthias Seidel Re: Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x Sat, 24 Feb, 11:31
Matthias Seidel Re: Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x Sun, 25 Feb, 00:16
Ahmad Alawsie RE: Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x Tue, 27 Feb, 02:50
Ahmad Alawsie RE: Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x Tue, 27 Feb, 03:10
Matthias Seidel Re: Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x Tue, 27 Feb, 14:06
Ahmad Alawsie Check List feature on Pootle server not working up to standards... Tue, 27 Feb, 22:39
Stanislav Gűttner Translation into Czech language Wed, 28 Feb, 05:40
Matthias Seidel Re: Translation into Czech language Wed, 28 Feb, 13:31
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Sep 201916
Jul 20194