openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Dick Groskamp <th.grosk...@quicknet.nl>
Subject Re: Refresh Pootle for Translation 4.2
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2018 13:07:50 GMT
Mechtilde / Matthias,

I'm no techie at all but i saw 'localize' in main/solenv/bin after
reading this

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Localization_for_developers

"Once in a while (for every milestone) run solenv/bin/localize (which
forwards the call to solver/340/<platform>/bin/localize_sl<.exe> which
forwards it to solver/340/<platform>/bin/localize<.exe>)"

I have no build but after executing localize there it complained of
having no environment and using 'setsolar'

Then I was completely lost ;-)

--
DiGro

Deze mogelijkheid is beschikbaar voor [[Image(source:trunk/images/layer/gpx_small.png)]] [wikitr:/Help/Dialog/LayerList#Layertypes
GPX-lagen] en [[Image(source:trunk/images/layer/marker_small.png)]] [wikitr:/Help/Dialog/LayerList#Layertypes
Markeringslagen] en converteert gegevens van GPX naar gegevens voor OSM.