openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Dick Groskamp <th.grosk...@quicknet.nl>
Subject Re: Refresh Pootle for Translation 4.2
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:34:58 GMT
Mechtilde,

I'v also been searching for setsolar and I suspect it has to do with a
variable in the configure (whatever that may be :-)  )

In /main should be a file named "set_soenv" I suspect it means "set
solar environment"
It is mentioned in the Building guide in the paragraph Building:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO
""

Start by including the environment variables prepared by configure into
your current environment with

   source <shell-script-name>

where <shell-script-name> depends on your platform:

platform id 	<shell-script-name>
wntmsci12 	winenv.set.sh
unxlngi6 	LinuxX86Env.Set.sh
unxlngx6 	LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh
unxmacci 	MacOSXX64Env.Set.sh

Look into main/set_soenv for more platforms. (search for lines |$OUTPATH
= "<platform>";| and the nearby line |$outfile =
"<shell-script-name>";|. Add the suffix |.sh| for the bash variant.""

Found an old reference to set_soenv in :

Old Building_Guide/Building_on_Windows
<https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/Building_on_Windows>

""If you experiment with the newest sources, mind that it can happen
sometimes that |configure.in| was updated, but it was forgotten to
update configure too. The configure script itself is created from
|configure.in| using the |autoreconf| command. The perl script
|set_soenv| is created when you run configure from |set_soenv.in|.""

Hope this helps somehow

--
DiGro