openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Mechtilde <...@mechtilde.de>
Subject Refresh Pootle for Translation 4.2
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2018 08:37:25 GMT
Hello,

after doing a successful building of Apache OpenOffice I want to help
working on a better translation (process)

My first problem is to extract an actual SDF Template

I followed the intructions in the wiki and the slides from FOSDEM 2018.
No success.

localize -e -l en-US -f en-US.sdf

I execute it in <main> and get the message bash: localize: command not found

Are there some requirements to install?

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann