openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Refresh Pootle for Translation 4.2
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2018 22:22:16 GMT
Mechtilde wrote:
> My first problem is to extract an actual SDF Template ...
> I followed the intructions in the wiki and the slides from FOSDEM 2018.

Please find more comprehensive information here:

https://s.apache.org/Dukc

This is a set of messages I sent to the dev list with everything I
managed to discover at the time. It might help you make some progress.

> Does someone use Visual Studio for building and can provide an actual
> *.sdf file.

I really don't think Visual Studio has relevance here. All my
presentation and mailing list messages were done on Linux (no Visual
Studio).

Regards,
   Andrea.