openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: New Year - New Chance
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 18:48:16 GMT
Am 03.01.19 um 19:38 schrieb Ahmad Alawsie:
> I keep emailing time after time; i want to be unsubscribed from this mailing list please,
i dont want to ask again, i have already gone through the unsubscribe process and nothing
has been done. Please solve this someone.

to unsubscribe from this mailing list, so you stop receiving mails, you
have to send an email to l10n-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org. You
will then receive a confirmation email. Once you respond to the
confirmation email you are unsubscribed.

IMPORTANT:
You have to use the email address you have used for the initial
subscription. That means, subscribing with, e.g., Yahoo and now
unsubscribing with Hotmail is not working.

HTH

Marcus