openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Taavi Kaevats <taavi.kaev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OO in Estonian
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2019 21:46:40 GMT
Hello,

thank you for notification.
I was afraid it is in worse state, but main 81% complete and help 67%
is already something to start with.

I have also noticed that total for different languages differs. How so?
isnt there same phrases/words to be translated for every language?
https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40/
https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40help/