openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Mechtilde <...@mechtilde.de>
Subject Re: New Pootle Account
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2019 18:20:43 GMT
Hello Lieven,

Am 28.01.19 um 10:49 schrieb Lieven L. Litaer:
> Hello,
>
> Please create a Pootle account for me.

I create an account with your username and your email adress above. IMO
you can use the Password reset to get a password link.

> I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will
> work mainly on Klingon (tlh), but will certainly do some contributions
> in German and Dutch/Flemish as well.
>
> My preferred username is "Lieven". If this is taken already, please use
> "Klingonteacher".

If Klingon use special characters like äöü in German please tell me
them. I need also the information about the plural forms (how many) and
how they can be defined

Thanks for your contribution

--
Mechtilde Stehmann