openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Mohamed A. Rahman" <mmarah...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: New Member
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2019 00:56:50 GMT
Dear Keith,

I hope this finds you well. Thank you for creating my account.
Every time I try to reset my password using the link given, I receive an error message. The
page requests my email address to reset my password, yet a new page tells me there is an error.
I was wondering if you could help me out and reset my account under the same user name; (marahman).

Thanks in advance

Kindest regards,

Mohamed A. Rahman
Education Consultant & Localizer

El Gouna, Red Sea, Egypt

P Please consider the environment before printing this.

________________________________
From: Keith N. McKenna <keith.mckenna@comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2019 7:57 PM
To: l10n@openoffice.apache.org <l10n@openoffice.apache.org>
Subject: Re: New Member

On 9/4/2019 8:21 AM, Mohamed A. Rahman wrote:
> Hello,
> My name is Mohamed A. Rahman and I'm from Egypt. Please create a Pootle account for me.
I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Arabic language.
My preferred username is  MARahman.

> Thanks in advance
>

> Kindest regards,
>
> Mohamed A. Rahman
> Education Consultant & Localizer
>
> El Gouna, Red Sea, Egypt
>
> P Please consider the environment before printing this.

Mohamed;

 Welcome! Account marahman created and enabled for Arabic. Please note
that the User Name was changed, as by convention we only use lower case
in user names.

Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password.

Then you will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna