openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Czesław Wolański <czeslaw.wolan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO download page in Polish
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2020 15:05:33 GMT
Hi,

I envy you observant eyes. Mines are rather second hand and overrated.
All right, joking aside. Before I mailed l10n I had looked at German
version and decided to suggest changing only last item
on the list. But now I see that your proposal is sound, please feel free to
implement it.

with compliments,

Czesław Wolański