openoffice-users-de mailing list archives

From "v.u_me.com" <...@me.com.INVALID>
Subject openoffice 4.1.5 Questions (on SUSE Linux ) headless
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2018 09:41:56 GMT
Hello,

1st.  we use openoffice  headless.  (only convert any documents in PDF )

i cant find info about the "uno.bin --quiet"  !

- when start the quiet mode in seconds ?
- can i  say kill after 10 minutes

openoffice hang after convert large Word documents in PDF

the process continues and blocks further conversions ... !

How can I automatically kill the process after 10 minutes?

( or can ich increase the memory space in a .cfg ? )

# another

how can ich change the localhost to  server IP address and change the port ?

if i change this in any .xls  (ordml2ooo_draw.xsl)  no more work !

?????

best regards

MFG
Volker Matthes