openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Conversation Scope in non-JSF environment...
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:40:43 GMT
On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 10:51 PM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hi James!
>
> The conversation handling for JSF works with the servlet Filter WebBeansJSFFilter. This
contains a few JSF specific hooks and retrieves information from the FacesContext. So this
filter cannot be used in Wicket applications.

why a filter? Couldn't do an  extra FacesContextFactory do the trick?
See here -> http://tinyurl.com/deu24m

> But I think the ConversationImpl and the ConversationManager should be reusable for Wicket
also.

> @Gurkan, maybe we should move those 2 classes out from the jsf package to an own conversation
package?

> The next step would be to write an own Filter for Wicket Applications similar to the
WebBeansJSFFilter.

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf