openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Proxies are not serializable...
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:29:17 GMT
While playing around with Wicket and OWB, I saw this little error in
my log files (Wicket requires that anything you put on your page is
serializable):

private java.lang.Object
org.apache.wicket.model.AbstractPropertyModel.target
[class=org.wicketstuff.TestBean_$$_javassist_0]
          private javassist.util.proxy.MethodHandler
javassist.util.proxy.SerializedProxy.handler
[class=org.apache.webbeans.intercept.InterceptorHandler]
            private org.apache.webbeans.component.AbstractComponent
org.apache.webbeans.intercept.InterceptorHandler.component
[class=org.apache.webbeans.component.ComponentImpl] <----- field that
is not serializable

So, basically, the proxy for the bean I'm using isn't serializable
because ComponentImpl isn't serializable.