openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: EJB Classes Required in non-EJB environment...
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 21:05:04 GMT
I've been doing some thinking about this whole plugin framework stuff.
Rather than having a bunch of callbacks, why not let the plugins have a
chance to "register" stuff instead.  For example, the ejb plugin would
register a special "provider" for the @EJB annotation.  The core logic would
look for providers

On Jun 15, 2009 4:25 PM, "James Carman" <jcarman@carmanconsulting.com>