openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Vicky Kak <vicky....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation details in README_M3.txt is confusing.
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 08:19:16 GMT
I did tried the fresh installation now and this is what I see now

16 Mar, 2010 1:45:05 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
INFO: Deploying web application archive ejb-sample.war
context path = /ejb-sample
16 Mar, 2010 1:45:07 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
SEVERE: Error deploying web application archive ejb-sample.war
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not fully load class:
org.apache.webbeans.servlet.WebBeansConfigurationListener
 due to:Lorg/apache/webbeans/spi/ContainerLifecycle;
 in classLoader:
org.apache.openejb.core.TempClassLoader@15ba1ef
    at org.apache.xbean.finder.ClassFinder.<init>(ClassFinder.java:177)
    at
org.apache.openejb.config.AnnotationDeployer$ProcessAnnotatedBeans.createInheritedClassFinder(AnnotationDeployer.java:3142)
    at
org.apache.openejb.config.AnnotationDeployer$ProcessAnnotatedBeans.deploy(AnnotationDeployer.java:992)
    at
org.apache.openejb.config.AnnotationDeployer.deploy(AnnotationDeployer.java:202)

I tried putting the owb specific spi jar inside the web application and
was able to get rid of this error but got the other one related to
openjpa related ones.
Could you/some one test the stuff and check if things work at you end?

-Vicky