openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Vicky Kak <vicky....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation details in README_M3.txt is confusing.
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:15:53 GMT
I downloaded the binaries for M4 and here is the result

16 Mar, 2010 5:39:14 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
INFO: Deploying web application archive ejb-sample.war
context path = /ejb-sample
16 Mar, 2010 5:39:20 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
findResourceInternal
INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped
already.  Could not load org/apache/openjpa/util/ImplHelper.class.  The
eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for
debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which
caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact.
16 Mar, 2010 5:39:20 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
findResourceInternal
INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped
already.  Could not load org/apache/openjpa/util/ImplHelper$1.class.
The eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for
debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which
caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact.

I did place the openjpa jar in the tomat/lib, it resulted in the
following trace

context path = /ejb-sample
17:42:57,088  INFO OpenWebBeansConfiguration:134 - Config properties
[META-INF/openwebbeans/openwebbeans.properties] found at location
:jar:file:/home/vicky/developer/build-openejb/webapps/ejb-sample/WEB-INF/lib/ejb-sample.jar!/META-INF/openwebbeans/openwebbeans.properties.

Overriding default settings.
17:42:57,124  INFO PluginLoader:143 - Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : EjbPlugin
17:42:57,126  INFO PluginLoader:143 - Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin :
OpenWebBeansJsfPlugin
17:42:57,376  INFO StartupServletContextListener:81 - Checking for
plugins:org.apache.myfaces.FACES_INIT_PLUGINS
17:42:57,406  INFO MyfacesConfig:341 - No context init parameter
'org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML' found, using default value true
17:42:57,406  INFO MyfacesConfig:341 - No context init parameter
'org.apache.myfaces.ALLOW_JAVASCRIPT' found, using default value true
17:42:57,407  INFO MyfacesConfig:341 - No context init parameter
'org.apache.myfaces.RENDER_CLEAR_JAVASCRIPT_FOR_BUTTON' found, using
default value false
17:42:57,410  INFO MyfacesConfig:341 - No context init parameter
'org.apache.myfaces.SAVE_FORM_SUBMIT_LINK_IE' found, using default value
false
17:42:57,410  INFO MyfacesConfig:341 - No context init parameter
'org.apache.myfaces.READONLY_AS_DISABLED_FOR_SELECTS' found, using
default value true
17:42:57,411  INFO MyfacesConfig:341 - No context init parameter
'org.apache.myfaces.RENDER_VIEWSTATE_ID' found, using default value true
17:42:57,411  INFO MyfacesConfig:341 - No context init parameter
'org.apache.myfaces.STRICT_XHTML_LINKS' found, using default value true
17:42:57,411  INFO MyfacesConfig:379 - No context init parameter
'org.apache.myfaces.CONFIG_REFRESH_PERIOD' found, using default value 2
17:42:57,412  INFO MyfacesConfig:341 - No context init parameter
'org.apache.myfaces.VIEWSTATE_JAVASCRIPT' found, using default value false
17:42:57,412  INFO MyfacesConfig:307 - Tomahawk jar not available.
Autoscrolling, DetectJavascript, AddResourceClass and
CheckExtensionsFilter are disabled now.
17:42:57,412  INFO MyfacesConfig:323 - Starting up Tomahawk on the
MyFaces-JSF-Implementation
17:42:57,459  INFO FacesConfigurator:441 - Reading standard config
META-INF/standard-faces-config.xml
17:42:57,757  INFO FacesConfigurator:642 - Reading config :
jar:file:/home/vicky/developer/build-openejb/webapps/ejb-sample/WEB-INF/lib/jsf-facelets-1.1.14.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
17:42:57,765  INFO FacesConfigurator:642 - Reading config :
jar:file:/home/vicky/developer/build-openejb/webapps/ejb-sample/WEB-INF/lib/openwebbeans-jsf-1.0.0-M4.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
17:42:57,768  INFO FacesConfigurator:715 - Reading config
/WEB-INF/faces-config.xml
17:42:57,784  INFO FacesConfigurator:755 - Starting up MyFaces-package :
myfaces-api in version : 1.2.8 from path :
file:/home/vicky/developer/build-openejb/webapps/ejb-sample/WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-api-1.2.8.jar
17:42:57,785  INFO FacesConfigurator:755 - Starting up MyFaces-package :
myfaces-impl in version : 1.2.8 from path :
file:/home/vicky/developer/build-openejb/webapps/ejb-sample/WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-impl-1.2.8.jar
17:42:57,785  INFO FacesConfigurator:750 - MyFaces-package : tomahawk
not found.
17:42:57,785  INFO FacesConfigurator:750 - MyFaces-package : tomahawk12
not found.
17:42:57,786  INFO FacesConfigurator:750 - MyFaces-package :
tomahawk-sandbox not found.
17:42:57,786  INFO FacesConfigurator:750 - MyFaces-package :
tomahawk-sandbox12 not found.
17:42:57,786  INFO FacesConfigurator:750 - MyFaces-package :
tomahawk-sandbox15 not found.
17:42:57,787  INFO FacesConfigurator:750 - MyFaces-package :
myfaces-orchestra-core not found.
17:42:57,790  INFO FacesConfigurator:750 - MyFaces-package :
myfaces-orchestra-core12 not found.
17:42:57,790  INFO FacesConfigurator:750 - MyFaces-package :
trinidad-api not found.
17:42:57,791  INFO FacesConfigurator:750 - MyFaces-package :
trinidad-impl not found.
17:42:57,791  INFO FacesConfigurator:750 - MyFaces-package : tobago not
found.
17:42:57,791  INFO FacesConfigurator:750 - MyFaces-package : commons-el
not found.
17:42:57,792  INFO FacesConfigurator:750 - MyFaces-package : jsp-api not
found.
17:42:57,809  WARN LocaleUtils:55 - Locale name in faces-config.xml null
or empty, setting locale to default locale : en_IN
17:42:57,926  INFO FacesConfigurator:1367 - Serialization provider :
class org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.serial.DefaultSerialFactory
17:42:57,936  INFO AbstractFacesInitializer:98 - ServletContext
'/home/vicky/developer/build-openejb/webapps/ejb-sample/' initialized.
17:42:57,937  INFO StartupServletContextListener:81 - Checking for
plugins:org.apache.myfaces.FACES_INIT_PLUGINS
17:42:57,940  INFO StartupServletContextListener:81 - Checking for
plugins:org.apache.myfaces.FACES_INIT_PLUGINS
17:42:57,974  INFO DefaultLifecycleProviderFactory:58 - No
ExternalContext using fallback LifecycleProvider.
17:42:57,979  INFO DefaultLifecycleProviderFactory:71 - Using
LifecycleProvider
org.apache.myfaces.config.annotation.AllAnnotationLifecycleProvider
17:42:57,983  INFO StartupServletContextListener:81 - Checking for
plugins:org.apache.myfaces.FACES_INIT_PLUGINS
17:42:57,986  INFO DefaultLifecycle:143 - OpenWebBeans Container was
stopped for context path, /ejb-sample
16 Mar, 2010 5:42:57 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: A web application appears to have started a thread named
[pool-1-thread-1] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to
create a memory leak.
16 Mar, 2010 5:42:57 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearThreadLocalMap
SEVERE: A web application created a ThreadLocal with key of type
[java.lang.ThreadLocal] (value [java.lang.ThreadLocal@d03877]) and a
value of type [org.apache.myfaces.config.RuntimeConfig] (value
[org.apache.myfaces.config.RuntimeConfig@2b2fec]) but failed to remove
it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the
ThreadLocal has been forcibly removed.
16 Mar, 2010 5:42:57 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearThreadLocalMap
SEVERE: A web application created a ThreadLocal with key of type [null]
(value [javax.faces.context.FacesContext$1@17fb9d5]) and a value of type
[null] (value [null]) but failed to remove it when the web application
was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the ThreadLocal has been forcibly
removed.
16 Mar, 2010 5:42:58 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig
deployDirectory

I did got the similar behavior with the code from the trunk.

Vicky