openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: New OpenWebBeans home page
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:16:07 GMT
Hi Dennis!

Thanks a lot for the feedback. Those are indeed great ideas!

The download page is a great idea. I'm not sure if we can make the changelog easy.
Usually this is contained in the release package anyway.

We can of course add a link to our JIRA which also contains this info or even copy them over
to a 'Changelogs' page with more info and explanations.

LieGrue,
strub