openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mike Olson <mol...@the-olsons.net>
Subject Re: Error using WebBeansConfigurationListener in Apache 7
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 04:22:35 GMT
On 12/14/2012 1:24 PM, Mark Struberg wrote:

It turns out my "very simple web app" had a dependency in the parent pom
to activeMQ.  Something in either that JAR, or on of its dependencies
has an improper Decorator.

Since I needed to include activeMQ, I dug a bit further.  It seems if I
exclude the fusemq-leveldb library, the issue goes away.

If anyone else has this problem, here is my dependency.

             <dependency>
                 <groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
                 <artifactId>activemq-core</artifactId>
                 <version>5.6.0</version>
                 <exclusions>
                     <exclusion>
<artifactId>fusemq-leveldb</artifactId>
<groupId>org.fusesource.fuse-extra</groupId>
                     </exclusion>
                 </exclusions>

             </dependency>

Hope it helps someone.

Someday I may revisit and see if I can find what in that library is
breaking OWB.

Thanks for the help.
Mike

--