openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New OpenWebBeans home page
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:46:54 GMT
Adding the feather on the footer as I don't really like the feather in
header (top left).
Wdyt?
Which one do we keep in?

Split templates to use header and footer. We had 2 layouts to maintain
together (index.html and documentation.html) and it's always crazy to do.
Added a main.css file in order to override boostrap classes. I did it for
blockquote as the font was to big imo (see sources now".
Also added a download link with an empty page so that you can fill it with
what ever you want.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis