openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Denis Forveille <denis.forvei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New OpenWebBeans home page
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:45:59 GMT
Good news Mark !

Some suggestions:
- maybe copy the most current items of the "news" section somewhere on
the welcome page (eg the latests 2 months news)
- add a "download" link (between "source" and "community") to a page
where we can find links to download the OWB bundled artefacts and the
"changelog" or "release notes" information for the latests versions. I
find very handy to see on one page on the web site of a project what
has changed in the latest versions without digging in some zip/jar
file..Maybe also an extract of JIRA's "changelog" for the current
release/version

Thanks !

2012/12/13 Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de>:
> Hi lords and ladies!
>
> We've worked hard to move our old page to the new CMS system [1][2].
> The result can be previewed at
>
> http://openwebbeans.staging.apache.org/
>
> This is not yet switched to our main page because we first like to get your feedback!
>
> Wdym?
> Is this better than our old page?
> Which parts should we improve?
> Any suggestions for a better skin (someone mentioned using a more blueish main menu for
example).

> Please tell us what you think and which parts need to get improved!
>
> We plan to switch openwebbeans.apache.org to the new content rather soonish if no blocker
pops up.

> LieGrue,
> strub
>
> PS: special thanks to Jean-Louis for helping out with the content and Romain for doing
the skinning in DeltaSpike as blueprint for me!