openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues setting up Openwebbeans Tomcat7 plug-in and Tomcat7-sample
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 11:18:46 GMT
Hi Mark,

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Hi Sagara!
>
> I now looked at your mavenproject1.zip.
>
> After fixing the dependencies it works fine.

Thanks a lot for your time but I'm bit of confuse here.  In order to
get it work did you build WAR file with following modifications and
just deploy it on Tomcat as just another web application or did you
follow any extra procedure such as place some OWB dependencies(e.g -
openwebbeans-tomcat7-1.2.0.jar) into "TOMCAT-HOME/lib"  and add
ContextLifecycleListener into server.,xml etc ?

Thanks !