openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Reinject of transient dependencies? + Question on @ConversationScoped
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 07:26:36 GMT
To elaborate on the injection topic.

CDI containers perform injection only once: when the contextual instance get created.
We do not have any control over passivation and thus cannot perform any re-inject on a later
time.
It also does not fit well into the whole CDI paradigm. In places where there is a need we
already do use proxies to do all that stuff automatically for us. This what e.g. happens forĀ
for all NormalScoped beans and a few built-in ones like the BeanManager bean.

hth,

LieGrue,
strub

was brought up since I can see that there are alot of "example" of that out there)...