Hi Lars-Fredrik Smedberg,

At least your issue is in that area. So it may be fixed with that issue. Which version of OWB are you using?

Regards,
Arne

Von: Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <itsmeden@gmail.com>
Antworten an: "user@openwebbeans.apache.org" <user@openwebbeans.apache.org>
Datum: Freitag, 24. Januar 2014 15:51
An: "user@openwebbeans.apache.org" <user@openwebbeans.apache.org>
Betreff: Regarding OWB-714

Hi

We tried to inject a dependent object instance that had InjectionPoint as a parameter and got an java.util.EmptyStackException. When looking at the OWB release notes I found the following:
[OWB-714] - EmptyStackException when accessing an instance that is created by a producer method that has an InjectionPoint as parameter.
I assume that OWB-714 fixes the exception i got.

I tried to replace Instance with javax.inject.Provider and got the following exception

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.webbeans.inject.instance.InstanceImpl cannot be cast to java.lang.String

Does OWB-714 fix both the above exceptions?

Regards
Lars-Fredrik Smedberg

--
Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards