openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Design - CDI and worker threads
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:20:10 GMT
Hmm deltaspike is a lib you can put in your app but if you really want
to get rid of it you can copy
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=deltaspike.git;a=blob;f=deltaspike/cdictrl/impl-owb/src/main/java/org/apache/deltaspike/cdise/owb/OpenWebBeansContextControl.java;h=9e8ba98d46abc3843e8e5b872c882989a98fe16a;hb=HEAD
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau