openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <itsme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on @ApplicationScoped beans
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:39:29 GMT
Hi Mark

So I could fire a CDI event in the AfterDeploymentValidation method in my
CDI Extension and @Observe the same type of event in my @ApplicationScoped
bean? Is there any possibility that the CDI event will be fired and not
seen by the bean in this case? I don't know the details here about when I
can fire the events and who will see them if its done in a CDI Extension
during startup.

Thanks for the help so far

Regards
Lars-Fredrik