openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: OwbSecurityFilter does not support async
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 16:41:11 GMT
Hi!

Well, I’m not quite sure why we have this active by default at all. It’s defined by the
spec, but most people don’t inject the Principals. So it’s unused overhead most of the
times…

Will need to take a peek at it, cannot remember exactly how this stuff works.
I think we should only register it ‚on demand‘.  Or at least make this configurable.

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 10.06.2015 um 18:04 schrieb l.penet@senat.fr:
>
> Dear all,
>
> I have a problem with org.apache.webbeans.web.tomcat7.TomcatSecurityFilter. It does not
support async but is configured to filter everything.

> Its web fragment is :
>
> <web-fragment metadata-complete="true" version="3.0"
>              xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
>              xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>              xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-fragment_3_0.xsd">
>    <name>OwbTomcat7</name>
>    <ordering>
>        <before>others</before>
>    </ordering>
>    <filter>
>        <icon/>
>        <filter-name>OwbSecurityFilter</filter-name>
> <filter-class>org.apache.webbeans.web.tomcat7.TomcatSecurityFilter</filter-class>
>    </filter>
>    <filter-mapping>
>        <filter-name>OwbSecurityFilter</filter-name>
>        <url-pattern>*</url-pattern>
>        <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
>    </filter-mapping>
> </web-fragment>
>

> This annoys me as OwbSecurityFilter always put itself in the chain, even when it is not
at all cdi related. In my case, I am using Atmosphere for WebSockets, and I always get errors
because OwbSecurityFilter denies async processing.