openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne <thusithathil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NPE when webBeansContext.getApplicationBoundaryService() in AbstractProxyFactory openwebbeans 1.2.7
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 05:41:02 GMT
Hi,

>>Think we hardcoded most of think so id say you shouldnt care much
Thanks for quick reply Romain. What I did was refer openwebbeans-impl as
base and then add and edit properties from openejb-core. After merging the
openwebbeans.properties file like that, when I try to deploy the
ejb-example app I'm got following exception.
http://pastebin.com/53SD0L9s

Then I checked if I missed something in the .properties file. So I
commented out
################################ Default Implementation-Loader Service
# Service which encapsulates the Service-Loader of Java 1.6+ to allow
custom implementations to support Java 1.5
#
org.apache.webbeans.spi.LoaderService=org.apache.webbeans.service.DefaultLoaderService
 <-- This is coming from openwebbeans-impl

Then that exception get disappear. I'm not quite sure what is the usage of
LoaderService

Is it ok to comment that out?

Thanks