openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weld to OWB migration
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 13:10:13 GMT
Hi

you can but not using owb-tomcat integration, just openwebbeans-web (+ its
dependencies) should work.

OWB is known to not work deterministicly with seam cause seam was relying
on Weld implementation (ie was not respecting the spec).

If you want to migrate (and not just try) you will probably need to go to
deltaspike as well.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>