openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nullpointer in WebContextsService
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 13:20:38 GMT
About the log: originally it was not there and it is a nightmare to
understand OWB is not well setup in your container. The log shouldn't
happear - as much as you shouldn't even try to use session scope in a
thread where it is not available theorically. A consensus can be to log it
once but in "big" (like taking 20 lines of logs just to say something is
not correct). A step further can be to return a fake context never active
in such cases.

Wydt?

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>