openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven quickstart and sample for Meecrowave
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 05:59:04 GMT
Hi Danilo,

basically it is a plain tomcat/jaxrs/cdi API in term of java code.

In term of maven setup https://github.com/rmannibucau/myfolder/ uses it and
angular (versions surely need to be adjusted to 0.3.0). Another nice thing
of this sample is it integrates with meecrowave CLI options.

You can also use a plain custom Main (
http://openwebbeans.apache.org/meecrowave/meecrowave-core/configuration.html)
or the existing one directly (
http://openwebbeans.apache.org/meecrowave/meecrowave-core/cli.html)

what would be a good quickstart for you? an hello world with meecrowave
plugin setup? with a main?

Romain Manni-Bucau