openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Danilo Cominotti Marques <dcominot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven quickstart and sample for Meecrowave
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 21:53:58 GMT
Hello Mark/Romain,

Thanks for the tips!

I managed to launch the project with a custom Main, but I still need to
provide a custom server.xml in order to use the Nio2 connector from Tomcat.
I suppose the custom Main should look like

try (final Meecrowave meecrowave = new Meecrowave()) {
    meecrowave.getConfiguration().setServerXml("server.xml");
    meecrowave.bake().await();
}

but I don't know for sure where the server.xml file should be placed (it
doesn't seem to work when it is in the resources folder, in WEB-INF or in
the same package as the class that implements Main).

As for a good quickstart, I suppose that a HelloWorld with Maven, a custom
Main, and a dummy/sample server.xml would be very explanatory and serve
most use cases.

Additionally, the configuration sample from
http://openwebbeans.apache.org/meecrowave/meecrowave-core/configuration.html

new Meecrowave(new Builder() .randomHttpPort() .setTomcatScanning(false)
.setTomcatAutoSetup(false) .setRealm(new JAASRealm()) .user("admin",
"secret")) .bake() .await();

doesn't even compile, because the setters (using version 0.3.0) don't
return a Builder reference.