openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWebBeans-2.0.0
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 12:03:23 GMT
Yikes, didn't push my DS changes - txs for reminding me!
Now it passes. The only thing missing was actually the OWB2 profile in the servlet module.

And of course I'd appreciate that JUG talk including OWB2.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

> Am 10.07.2017 um 13:51 schrieb John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org>:
>
> Hi, Nevermind ignore the below error.
>
> Here's my +1 to release.  Tested w/ Hammock and DeltaSpike looks good (still that dependency
issue in servlet but not a big deal).

> BTW, I have a JUG talk end of the month so will be extremely good to be able to demo
w/ OWB2 at that time.

> John
>
> On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 7:36 AM John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> I just pulled trunk and get this compilation error
>
> [ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] /Users/johnament/src/openwebbeans/webbeans-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/webbeans/boot/OwbSeContainerInitializer.java:[57,14]
cannot find symbol
>   symbol:   class E
>   location: class org.apache.webbeans.boot.OwbSeContainerInitializer
> [ERROR] /Users/johnament/src/openwebbeans/webbeans-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/webbeans/boot/OwbSeContainerInitializer.java:[57,57]
lambda body is neither value nor void compatible
> [ERROR] /Users/johnament/src/openwebbeans/webbeans-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/webbeans/boot/OwbSeContainerInitializer.java:[57,52]
method map in interface java.util.stream.Stream<T> cannot be applied to given types;
>   required: java.util.function.Function<? super java.lang.Class<? extends javax.enterprise.inject.spi.Extension>,?
extends R>
>   found: (c)->{ try[...]; } }
>   reason: cannot infer type-variable(s) R
>     (argument mismatch; bad return type in lambda expression
>       missing return value)
>
> On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 7:21 AM Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Good afternoon!
>
> We are proud to call a VOTE on releasing Apache OpenWebBeans-2.0.0
>
> This is an implementation of the CDI-2.0 specification (JSR-365) which just got released.
>
> We already tested it with DeltaSpike, BVal and quite a few other projects, and it really
looks fine so far!

> Besides implenting CDI-2.0 the following bugs and enhancements got fixed
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310844&version=12333257
>
> Sub-task
>
>         • [OWB-1185] - implement Annotated#getAnnotations
>         • [OWB-1186] - update logic for bootstrapping-events
>         • [OWB-1187] - implement configurators
>         • [OWB-1188] - implement async events
>         • [OWB-1189] - add new parts to the event-api
>         • [OWB-1190] - implement java-se support
>         • [OWB-1192] - update logic for Instance
>         • [OWB-1193] - implement InterceptionFactory
> Bug
>
>         • [OWB-1179] - OWB-Arquillian scanner doesn't ignore classes with ClassNotFound
and NoClassDefFound
>         • [OWB-1183] - OWB-Arquillian does not supports implicit bean discovery mode
>         • [OWB-1184] - arquillian connector doesn't support BDAs
>         • [OWB-1196] - Signed classes can't be proxied: java.lang.SecurityException:
class "com.Foo$$OwbNormalScopeProxy0"'s signer information does not match signer information
of other classes in the same package
>         • [OWB-1197] - OwbSWClassLoader creates wrong URL
> Improvement
>
>         • [OWB-1135] - Remove duplication for openwebbeans/Messages
>         • [OWB-1195] - do a codestyle analysis check and apply fidings before releasing
OWB-2.0.0