openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Andraschko <andraschko.tho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Meecrowave Roadmap
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2017 20:22:07 GMT
Some additions about Weld <> OWB:
Please also note that there are almost no reasons that application code
must depend on Weld or OWB. The behavior of both implementations are almost
identical.
In the past OWB had (much) better performance, mem size and disk size. Not
sure how much is the difference today.

IMO there is no reason that you should stick to a specific CDI impl, nor
that we should support Weld.