openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: @Intercepted Bean<?> failure
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2018 07:50:46 GMT
Hi Laird, sorry for the delay!

Gonna look at your example soon.

LieGrue,
strub

list.  I've also put this on StackOverflow (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53771466/is-intercepted-bean-a-legal-type-and-qualifier-pair-to-inject).

> I am using the Narayana transaction CDI machinery (https://github.com/jbosstm/narayana/tree/master/ArjunaJTA/cdi/classes/com/arjuna/ats/jta/cdi).
 It works fine in a standalone CDI 2.0 application when Weld is the implementation.  It fails
in OpenWebBeans 2.0.8.

 The common base class they all share has this code (https://github.com/jbosstm/narayana/blob/77a4ea35287cb2057b62b6d65e99efd96c55074a/ArjunaJTA/cdi/classes/com/arjuna/ats/jta/cdi/transactional/TransactionalInterceptorBase.java#L69-L71):

> @Inject
> @Intercepted
> private Bean<?> interceptedBean;
>
> A standalone CDI application attempting to use a transactional method:
>
> @Transactional(TxType.REQUIRED)
> public void frobnicate() {
>   // whatever
> }
>
> …fails with (ultimately):
>
> Caused by: javax.enterprise.inject.UnsatisfiedResolutionException: Api type [javax.enterprise.inject.spi.Bean]
is not found with the qualifiers
> Qualifiers: [@javax.enterprise.inject.Intercepted(),@javax.inject.Named(value="interceptedBean")]
> for injection into Field Injection Point, field name :  interceptedBean, Bean Owner :
[TransactionalInterceptorNotSupported, WebBeansType:INTERCEPTOR, Name:null, API Types:[com.arjuna.ats.jta.cdi.transactional.TransactionalInterceptorBase
[and so on]

> Note the @Named(value="interceptedBean") qualifier.  I'm not sure why that shows up as
the Narayana extension does not add that qualifier and it is not present in the interceptor.