openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Helge Waastad <he...@waastad.org>
Subject Meecrowave and gradle
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2019 08:47:46 GMT
Hi,
I've been running meecrowave and maven (and capsule-maven-plugin) to
make a fat jar.

However in my quest to use Gradle I'm struggling to get shadowing
working for Meecrowave.

running jar:
	at
org.apache.meecrowave.tomcat.MeecrowaveContextConfig.webConfig(Meecrowa
veContextConfig.java:111)
	at
org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.configureStart(ContextConfig.
java:768)
	at
org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.
java:301)
	at
org.apache.meecrowave.tomcat.MeecrowaveContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(Mee
crowaveContextConfig.java:165)
	at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase
.java:123)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.
java:5034)
	at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:183)

Does anyone have an example for a gradle build and Meecrowave?

/hw

--
Helge Waastad
- The Undelstad Cup Champion 2017