openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error upgrading to OWB 2.0.11
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2019 07:26:18 GMT
Hi Vicente,

Can you set
org.apache.webbeans.service.DefaultInjectionPointService.implicitSupport =
false either through ContainerProperties or another way? At the end it must
end up in the openwebbeans properties - system properties being the
simplest solution.

Guess TomEE will do it by default with override support at some point.

Romain Manni-Bucau