openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Meecrowave and gradle
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2019 08:50:48 GMT
Hi Helge,

Meecrowave supports shadowing but as explained on the maven page
documenting how to do a fat jar with shade plugin (no need to build a
capsule ;)) -
http://openwebbeans.apache.org/meecrowave/meecrowave-maven/index.html (the
end) - it requires to use custom transformers for cxf, openwebbeans, log4j2
(until you exclude it) etc...

If you do the same with shadowing plugin - transformers API was copied from
shade plugin so it should be trivial to port them over - then the shadowing
will work.

Romain Manni-Bucau