openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From vicente Rossello <rossello.vice...@gmail.com>
Subject Error upgrading to OWB 2.0.11
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2019 07:22:31 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade to OWB 2.0.11, coming from 2.0.10. I have an
ApplicationComposer test that is failing with:

Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBRuntimeException:
org.apache.webbeans.exception.WebBeansDeploymentException:
javax.enterprise.inject.UnsatisfiedResolutionException: Api type
[javax.ws.rs.ext.Providers] is not found with the qualifiers
Qualifiers: [@javax.ws.rs.core.Context()]
for injection into Field Injection Point, field name :  _providers, Bean
Owner : [JacksonJSONProvider, WebBeansType:MANAGED, Name:null, API
Types:[java.lang.Object,com.fasterxml.jackson.core.Versioned,com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJsonProvider,javax.ws.rs.ext.MessageBodyReader<Object>,com.tr2.engine.webclient.JacksonJSONProvider,javax.ws.rs.ext.MessageBodyWriter<Object>,com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.base.ProviderBase<com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJsonProvider,com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper,com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JsonEndpointConfig,com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JsonMapperConfigurator>],
Qualifiers:[javax.enterprise.inject.Default,javax.enterprise.inject.Any]]
at
org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle.startApplication(OpenEJBLifecycle.java:200)
at
org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.initialize(ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.java:252)

The problem is that this injection is not working now for some reason: