openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Vicente Rossello <cocorosse...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Configurable conversarion scope request parameter name
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2019 09:29:45 GMT
Hi,

One of our clients are redirecting users from their website to ours, and they are sending
a cid parameter (it’s their cid parameter, nothing to do with JSF).

I can see that openwebbeans has that parameter name harcoded in JSFUtil.java:142 . Would it
be posible to setup that parameter name via openwebbeans.properties?

I can think of several workarounds for this problem, but I think it would make sense to make
this configurable. (right now we are disabling conversión support since we are not usint
it at this moment).

Best regards,
Vicente.