Hi,

One of our clients are redirecting users from their website to ours, and they are sending a cid parameter (it’s their cid parameter, nothing to do with JSF).

I can see that openwebbeans has that parameter name harcoded in JSFUtil.java:142 . Would it be posible to setup that parameter name via openwebbeans.properties?

I can think of several workarounds for this problem, but I think it would make sense to make this configurable. (right now we are disabling conversión support since we are not usint it at this moment).

Best regards,

Vicente.