perl-asp mailing list archives

From Philip Mak <p...@aaanime.net>
Subject Re: Executing ASP in scalar...
Date Mon, 28 May 2001 06:56:03 GMT
On Sun, 27 May 2001, Joshua Chamas wrote:

> This feature where $Response->Include() can take
> a raw ASP script as a scalar ref will be in the 2.11
> release.  I'll send it to you separately.

If all else fails, I suppose it would work to write the ASP script to a
temporary file (there are CPAN perl modules that handle how to find an
unused temporary file name) and $Response->Include() it. It probably
wouldn't be efficient, but would work as a temporary kludge. e.g.:

sub raw_include {
  my $tmpfile = (generate a temporary filename);
  open(TMP, $tmpfile);
  print TMP shift;
  close(TMP);
  $Response->Include($tmpfile);