perl-asp mailing list archives

From Philip Mak <p...@aaanime.net>
Subject How to install Apache::ASP when not root?
Date Mon, 28 May 2001 09:17:40 GMT
There's a system that I want to use Apache::ASP on, but I'm not root. I
have my own Apache web server running that I can change the httpd.conf of
(but I can't change the executable).

I know that I can install perl modules in $HOME/lib and set my PERL5LIB
environment variable to allow command line perl scripts to be able to use
those modules.

How can I do this in Apache though? If I just do "PerlHandler Apache::ASP"
it will look in the system library directories, and of course not find
Apache/ASP.pm there. How do I tell Apache to look in $HOME/lib?

-Philip Mak (pmak@aaanime.net)