perl-asp mailing list archives

From Joshua Chamas <jos...@chamas.com>
Subject Better global.asa debugging...
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:31:40 GMT
Hey,

global.asa debugging has never been fun, with the full output
of the script being displayed in the browser window many times.
I'm trying to make it better though in for Debug 2 or 3 settings.
If you would like an early release of Apache::ASP 2.17
with better global.asa browser error rendering, let me know.

Also, 2.17 has a bug fix for the include id needed bug introduced
in 2.11 when not running in DynamicIncludes mode.

-- Josh