perl-asp mailing list archives

From Philip Mak <p...@aaanime.net>
Subject Fix for FillInForm.pm
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2001 07:57:52 GMT
Upon closer inspection of that oddity for FillInForm.pm that I was
experiencing, it seemed that the status of the checkbox was *toggling*
every time I submitted the form in that test script from my previous
message. If I check the checkbox and submit, then it will be unchecked
when it comes back, and vice versa.

I hacked around the logic of FillInForm.pm a bit and now it seems to work
fine on my system. This file goes in
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/HTML/FillInForm.pm on my system (yours may
vary).

Does anyone else experience the same bug with FillInForm that I am
experiencing? If so, does my patch fix the bug, and are there any bugs in
my patch?

-Philip Mak (pmak@aaanime.net)