perl-asp mailing list archives

From youenn <youenn.bouss...@citb.bull.net>
Subject memory problems
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2001 17:33:58 GMT
    I'm developping a site which work with apache::asp. It is very nice
to develop but I have memory problems. I have about 170 asp scripts and
20 modules. Httpd memory process increase dramactly (30 M-40 M) and I
can run a lot of httpd process (maxserver). I have tested to load all
asp script at httpd start but I have always memory lake.
Have you any solution to flush the memory properly ( Now I have a script
that restart apache when  computer swap) and how you manage her?

Thanks a lot ,Youenn

(excuse me for my english , I'm french )