perl-asp mailing list archives

From Joshua Chamas <jos...@chamas.com>
Subject Re: Undefined Subroutine Problems
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:33:17 GMT
Steve Fosdick wrote:

> The affected pages are served from a named virtual host and I have
> $Apache::Registry::NameWithVirtualHost = 1; in the config file.

I don't think this will end up mattering, since by default
the package name created to compile perl scripts into is
Global directory name derived, which defaults to the current
directory of the script if none is defined.  I do not think
that using name based virtual hosts will create some confusion
here, but this will be better determined from some error_log
trace with PerlSetVar -1

-- Josh