perl-asp mailing list archives

From Joshua Chamas <jos...@chamas.com>
Subject Re: "intermittent" POST problem in ASP 2.29
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:34:21 GMT
"KETTLE,NEIL (HP-Germany,ex1)" wrote:

> Hello,
>         I have read the other posts regarding this issue, that was
> fixed in 2.29. Although we still get some intermittent faults, with
> ASP scripts operating on "large" POST requests. Although the likelihood
> of a failure has dropped considerably, it does still fail every now and

Is this with large file uploads???

One thing I found when working with file uploads is that upgrading
my CGI.pm to 2.78 made some odd file upload problems go away, where
before I was using some 2.5x version.

If this is some other kind of POST, or if upgrading to CGI.pm
does not help, let me know, and I can try another fix.  Should
we do so, please describe better what your "intermittent faults"
are exactly, or at least the behaviour of the system/browser under
these conditions.

--Josh